We will build software for your nonprofit. Pro Bono.
Apply for a Code Grant.
We'll provide volunteer developers and a project manager.
We'll collaborate with you to build the tool you need.
As featured in:
What nonprofit leaders are saying:
With Free Code Camp's valuable contribution, we were able to improve all of our systems and processes as part of our Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia program, and make sure that even more life changing technologies get to where they are needed most.
- Ewa Wojkowska with Kopernik
We have been blown away by the professional quality of the work that has been produced by the campers working on our projects. Free Code Camp has been an invaluable partner and we are grateful for their support.
- Jennifer McDowell with Child First Authority
We had the pleasure to work with two very talented campers who went above and beyond to create a web-based app for us. I would highly recommend that nonprofits apply to Free Code Camp with their custom solution needs!
- Stephanie McAllister with Timeraiser
Solutions we can help you build:
...and other tools
Some of the projects we've built for nonprofits:
Big Lake, Minnesota
Child First Authority
Chasdei Kaduri Food Bank
As grantmakers of pro bono code, we approve applications for nonprofits who:
- have 501(c)(3) status or foreign equivalent.
- have a demonstrated need for custom code.
- have explored existing software solutions.
- already have people who benefit from their services.
- can budget $20 to $30 per month for hosting.
- will commit to using what our developers build.